COLLEGE PARK OF CLERMONT HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
BOARD MEETING MINUTES
April 28, 2014
- Establish a Quorum and Call to Order – A quorum was established with Charles Wright, Tim Trieschmann, Chris Caines, Charles Kornegay, and Steve Heller in attendance. John Morgan represented Sentry Management. Mr. Wright made a motion to call the meeting to order at 7:00 pm in the Offices of Sentry Management; Mr. Kornegay seconded.
- Notice was posted according to Florida Statutes at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
- Approval of Minutes – Mr. Caines made a motion to approve the March 24, 2014 minutes as written, which was seconded by Mr. Kornegay and carried with a unanimous voice vote.
- Financial Summary –Operating Cash totals $153,056. Income exceeded Expenses in January by $150.67. The $878.09 in late and interest fees collected added to income. The Accounts Receivable Report was reviewed and several accounts were discussed. Mr. Treischmann made a motion to approve the financial reports, which was seconded by Mr. Kornegay and carried with a unanimous voice vote.
- Manager’s Report – The Board reviewed several items from the Manager’s Report.
- Front gate – AGAS has applied additional grease to lubricate the squeaky gates.
- The Stop signs and Safety First signs have been installed by Affordable Signs.
- Mr. Morgan provided inspection reports from A Cut Above Landscaping on the irrigation system.
Mr. Caines made a motion to approve the report, which was seconded by Mr. Heller and carried with a unanimous voice vote.
- OLD BUSINESS
- Review of General Restrictions – The policy on brick and concrete pavers was discussed and approved in principal. Mr. Wright agreed to revise the document accordingly for the Board to review and approve.
- Raise Canopy of Trees – Mr. Morgan agreed to get bids to raise the tree canopy on Hancock.
- NEW BUSINESS
- Parking Across Sidewalks – Mr. Morgan was asked to obtain quotes from Ramco, US Security Associates, and ICU, Inc.
- Hardwood Trees – Mr. Heller agreed to provide a list of houses to get a non-three tree letter and a draft of the letter.
- Architectural Committee – Mr. Case was not present, but Mr. Morgan reported on his behalf:
- 983 Princeton – repaint house to approved color scheme #7 – APPROVED
- 983 Georgetown – fence – APPROVED
- Welcome Committee – none.
- Irrigation Upgrades – on hold.
- Banyan Canyon – Mr. Morgan was asked to have the Sentry maintenance employee clean out the cage and ensure the fence closes securely.
- New ARC members – Chris Caines made a motion to approve Titus Lawrence and Sabrina Mallay as new members of the Architectural Review Committee. Chuck Kornegay seconded the motion, and it was approved with a unanimous vote.
- OPEN FORUM
- The date of the next Board meeting will be May 28, 2014 @ 7:00 pm at the offices of Sentry Management.
- Mr. Trieschmann made a motion to adjourn the meeting at 8:15 pm, which was seconded by Mr. Kornegay and carried with a unanimous voice vote.
John R. Morgan, CAM Approval Date ____________________