COLLEGE PARK OF CLERMONT
HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
August 31st 2015
- Establish a Quorum and Call to Order – A quorum was established with Chris Caines, Michael Wilson and Steve Heller in attendance. Chuck Kornegay and Joan Auletta were not present. Jorge Garcia represented Sentry Management. Mr. Caines called the meeting to order at 7:06 pm in the Offices of Sentry Management.
- Notice was posted according to Florida Statutes at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
- Approval of Minutes – Mr. Wilson made a motion to approve the July27th, 2015 minutes. Mr. Heller seconded the motion, which carried with a unanimous voice vote. Board was satisfied with the board package.
- Financial Summary – Operating Cash amounts to $189,512.08 with Reserves at $113,388.69. Current Period Income of $13,144.50 exceeds Expenses by $1,041.92 YTD Income of $94,477.71 exceeds Expenses by $12,367.80. Motion to approve financial report. The first motion was given by Mr. Heller and second by Mr. Wilson. All in favor in unanimous vote.
- The board went over the HFS and Clayton & McCulloh reports with the invited representative from Clayton & McCulloh. 2301 Stanford, has a mortgage foreclosure pending for 09/15/2015. 794 Princeton Dr, worked out a deal with the bank and the sale was cancelled on 07/21/2015, but it may be back on the market as a short sale. The board wants to know Clayton & McCulloh are handling the same along with HFS. The representative from Clayton & McCulloh will contact me to give me an update. Other possible issues happening on other properties are 932 Drexel has a closed sale.
- The board wants several estimates from gate companies to repair the existing problems with the gates until the board renders a decision on when to replace the gates for new ones.
- The board requested that Jose Max be contacted to ask why he is not trimming the bushes on the north side of Hancock. The board wants Jose to find out who is responsible for mowing the lawn on the area that’s owned by the hospital
- Caines had said that he received an estimate from a company not yet mentioned to trim the trees and clean out Banyan Canyon for $3,700.00. The board is waiting is waiting for a written estimate to approve
- The board requested that I contact George Lane from Providence construction to give us a time frame or a date on when the project will be completed on Hancock.
- The board wants to make sure that I begin sending a copy of the deed restrictions and the handbook to the realty companies that are listing home at the College Park community.
- I advised the board that I’m waiting on the schedule from fence it to begin installing the fence at the irrigation pump stations.
- The board approved to order new signs for the board meetings. Mr. Caines motioned and seconded by Mr. Wilson. All in favor.
- The issue on replacing some of the pavers for trees and plants at 936 Cornell were taken of. The board is satisfied with its results and the issue is considered closed.
- The needs The Bench Factory to be contacted to see why the benches have not been delivered.
- Inspections were completed on 08/27/2015 by Steve Case and Jorge Garcia.
- No ARC’s for the month of August.
- Steve Case recommended a residence only sign for the rear gate.
- Mondello recommended a special assessment for issues such as new gates.
- 907 Princeton has damaged bushes and bushes missing. Recommends to cut as needed.
- 2292 Stanford, on a list to approve pods.
- 899 Princeton. The board is advising to give them till the next board meeting to remove the busses. If busses are not removed the board will seek legal action.
- Board requested to send a violation letter based on complaints from residence, for offensive activity committed at a party.
- 1022 Princeton: The board is requesting a report from the fire dept. Also to contact the homeowner to express the boards support and offer help when it comes to placing ARC’s.
Next Board meeting will be on September 28th, 2015 @ 6:00 pm at the Sentry Management office, 1645 E HWY 50 Clermont Suite 201.
Mr. Wilson made a motion to adjourn the meeting at 8:40 pm, which was seconded by Mr. Heller and carried with a unanimous voice vote.