COLLEGE PARK OF CLERMONT HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
BOARD MEETING MINUTES
March 24, 2014
- Establish a Quorum and Call to Order – A quorum was established with Chris Caines, Charles Kornegay, and Steve Heller in attendance. Charles Wright and Tim Trieschmann were absent. John Morgan represented Sentry Management. Mr. Caines made a motion to call the meeting to order at 7:00 pm in the Offices of Sentry Management; Mr. Kornegay seconded.
- Notice was posted according to Florida Statutes at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
- Approval of Minutes – Mr. Kornegay made a motion to approve the February 24, 2014 minutes as written, which was seconded by Mr. Heller and carried with a unanimous voice vote.
- Financial Summary –Operating Cash totals $162,132. Income exceeded Expenses in January by $3,746. The $1,027.45 in late and interest fees collected added to income. The Accounts Receivable Report was reviewed and several accounts were discussed. Mr. Morgan presented an update on accounts the Association had assigned to HFS but was not receiving assessment payments, which suggested that the issue had been settled and the assessment payments would resume next month. Mr. Kornegay made a motion to approve the financial reports, which was seconded by Mr. Heller and carried with a unanimous voice vote.
- Manager’s Report – The Board reviewed several items from the Manager’s Report.
- Acct 79 Astacio –Mr. Morgan updated the Board on the status of the short-sale and read an email from the Mr. Stayanoff, the Association’s attorney.
- Front gate – Mr. Caines reported that the front entrance exit gate on the right side squeaked loudly, and asked Mr. Morgan to report this to AGAS to repair/lubricate.
- The Stop signs and Safety First signs have not yet been installed by Affordable Signs. They asked Mr. Morgan to follow up on this and get them installed.
- Mr. Morgan was directed to ask A Cut Above Landscaping to provide an inspection report on the irrigation system and provide this to the Board.
Mr. Caines made a motion to approve the report, which was seconded by Mr. Heller and carried with a unanimous voice vote.
- OLD BUSINESS
- Review of General Restrictions – Discussion was tabled because Mr. Wright and Mr. Trieschmann were not present.
- Raise Canopy of Trees – The Board agreed to inspect the trees and mark in a conspicuous way the ones needing trimming. Mr. Heller and Mr. Kornegay agreed to perform the inspection.
- NEW BUSINESS
- Parking Across Sidewalks – Mr. Morgan was asked to obtain quotes from Ramco, US Security Associates, and ICU, Inc.
- Hardwood Trees – Discussion was tabled because Mr. Wright and Mr. Trieschmann were not present.
- Architectural Committee – Mr. Case was not present, but Mr. Morgan reported on his behalf:
- Kranston – 900 Cornell Ave – denied
- Bigio – 855 Princeton St – sent letter asking them to plant a replacement tree
- Gary Williams – 2420 Rollins Ave – yard fence – APPROVED
- Sheik & Bibi Hassan – 996 Cornell Ave – painting – APPROVED
- Ramiro Rangel – 1022 Princeton Ave – repaint front doors – DENIED
- Ramkhalawan – 904 Cornell Ave -painting – 3/6 APPROVED
- Moran – 1086 Princeton -gutters – APPROVED
- Welcome Committee – none.
- Irrigation Upgrades – on hold.
- Light Bulbs – Replacement bulbs have been ordered and are being shipped.
- Gate Remotes – The gate remotes were ordered.
- 2013 Financial Statements – Were distributed to the Board.
- Spring Community Yard Sale – The Board scheduled the next Community Yard Sale for 4/26. Mr. Morgan was asked to send a spring newsletter containing the date of the Community Yard Sale to all owners and residents.
- OPEN FORUM
- The date of the next Board meeting will be April 28, 2014 @ 7:00 pm at the offices of Sentry Management.
- Mr. Caines made a motion to adjourn the meeting at 8:03 pm, which was seconded by Mr. Kornegay and carried with a unanimous voice vote.
John R. Morgan, CAM Approval Date ____________________