COLLEGE PARK OF CLERMONT
HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
BOARD MEETING MINUTES
MARCH 23, 2015
- Establish a Quorum and Call to Order – A quorum was established with Charles Wright, Chris Caines, Steve Heller and Chuck Kornegay in attendance. Randy Miller represented Sentry Management. Wright called the meeting to order at 7:00 pm in the Offices of Sentry Management.
- Notice was posted according to Florida Statutes at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
- Approval of Minutes – Mr. Kornegay made a motion to approve the February 23, 2015 minutes. Caines seconded the motion, which carried with a unanimous voice vote. Board was not satisfied with the board package. The financial had EXPORTED across it? The last HFS report was received three months ago.
- Financial Summary – Income exceeding Expenses by $5,038.85. Operating Cash totals $198,518.47 with Reserves at $100,778.81. The $903.30 in late and interest fees collected added to income along with the $360 from remote sales. Caines made a motion to approve the financial, which was seconded by Mr. Kornegay and carried with a unanimous voice vote.
- Manager’s Report –
- Accts 183 & 184 – are over the threshold. ITL letters will be requested.
- No reliable updates on traffic light install.
- Self Help Properties – ACA will be contacted to see what properties he has been mowing. Invoices should be updated to charge back to homeowner account.
- Mr. Kornegay stated that a Ryder truck has been parked on Drexel for a week.
- Second letters should be sent to Accts 146 &181 to install shrubbery around on-the-ground satellite dishes. Mr. Kornegay made a motion to approve the manager’s report, which was seconded by Mr. Caines and carried with a unanimous voice vote.
- OLD BUSINESS
- Vacant Director Position- Wilson will be contacted to see if he is still interested.
- 936 Cornell –Option #3 suggested by the committee – Take out circular areas of pavers and put garden beds back in and landscape with plants. Shrubbery should also be planted at the front border of the pavers. An architectural application needs to be submitted before the work begins. Letter will be sent.
- Bids to Clean Out Banyon Canyon – Board will mark trees
- Bid from ACA to Repair Washouts – Will be discussed with Jose.
- Ramco Security- There seems to be less blocking of the sidewalks since notices have been left on vehicles. A current report is needed from Ramco. Notice should be changed removing the reference to city ordinance. Officer Rogers explained that no one is allowed to quote or reference any city ordinance in any type of notice except law enforcement. Time frame to check can remain at after 10:00 pm.
- NEW BUSINESS
- Mulch – has been installed.
- Architectural Committee- Mr. Case reported that both a concrete pad and a pool had been approved. There is a broken sprinkler head by the gazebo and at 991 Princeton in the bushes. Several other violations were discussed-the grass at 992 Cornell and the mailbox at 1056 Princeton. Mr. Case gave Mr. Miller a property notebook list to close some violations.
- Welcome Committee Update – Package is up-to-date.
- Property Insurance Waiver – Board questioned – what property isn’t being covered? Mr. Wright asked Mr. Miller to confirm.
- OPEN FORUM
- Yard Sale – Board agreed on April 25th for the sale. The price of new banners will be investigated.
- Spring Clean Up Newsletter – will include clean up after pets and not to leave debris in the park.
- Park Benches – a catalog will be given to Mr. Heller.
- Next Board meeting will be April 29, 2015 @ 7:00 pm at the offices of Sentry Management.
- Kornegay made a motion to adjourn the meeting at 8:12 pm, which was seconded by Mr. Heller and carried with a unanimous voice vote.