COLLEGE PARK OF CLERMONT
HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
May 27, 2015
- Establish a Quorum and Call to Order – A quorum was established with Charles Wright, Chris Caines, Michael Wilson, Steve Heller, Michael Wilson and Chuck Kornegay in attendance. Jorge Garcia represented Sentry Management. Mr. Wright called the meeting to order at 7:00 pm in the Offices of Sentry Management.
- Notice was posted according to Florida Statutes at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
- Approval of Minutes – Mr. Kornegay made a motion to approve the April 29th, 2015 minutes. Mr. Caines seconded the motion, which carried with a unanimous voice vote. Board was satisfied with the board package. Satisfied with HFS and Clayton & McCulloh reports.
- Financial Summary – Income exceeding Expenses by $1,404.77. Operating Cash totals $188,945.36 with Reserves at $105,798.31. The $903.30. YTD income of $54,500.27 exceeds expenses by $9,688.58. Mr. Kornegay made a motion to approve the financial, which was seconded by Mr. Heller and carried with a unanimous voice vote.
- Manager’s Report –
- Two accounts that are catching up with assessments concluding a total $1,108.92.
- Handed Mr. Wright the insurance waiver for to sign for 2015. He had said that he wants to look over the last waiver signed on 2014. He needs to know what kind of insurance he had waived.
- I emailed the account rep. for Ramco on only going ones a month till the end of June and attached a copy of the parking violation sign that the board had agreed upon at the meeting. I have not received a response since sending them the email, but I am following up. Told the board that I have to contact the Ramco rep. again. The patrol officer is still going twice a month after it had been requested by email and telephone message to only go ones a month till June.
- I had sent a letter to the resident at 1055 Princeton in response to Mr. Kornegay’s request advising the resident on the parking violation policy.
- As per the request of the board, I had reserved the room at the Cooper Memorial library for the annual meeting on June 29th, which is the last Monday of the month.
- I spoke with Randy Miller, in reference to the fees that are added to the cost of sending out letters to homeowners. When comes to IL’s, Liens, etc. Those fees cannot be waived because they are charged to the association automatically when those type of letters are done, so the association would need to get those fees back form the homeowner.
- The issue with the broken gate was resolved. It was ratified by an online vote. The estimate was by Mr. Wright, and the gate was operational as of Monday 5/18/2015. I had explained to the board on what All American gates had said on the future repairs and possible replacements of the gates reference option two of the last quote.
- OLD BUSINESS
- 936 Cornell –Option #3 suggested by the committee – Take out circular areas of pavers and put garden beds back in and landscape with plants. Shrubbery should also be planted at the front border of the pavers. An architectural application needs to be submitted before the work begins. Letter will be sent. The issue with the pavers was not discussed. No other solution decided owner of the home seems to be out of town.
- Bids to clean out Banyan Canyon.-Jose Max was invited to meeting for quote.
- Bid from a cut above to repair washouts. – No solution at this time.
- Ramco Security- Ramco rep. was advised to go one a month.
- Welcome Committee update. – Steve Case gave explanation on update.
- Park Benches-
- NEW BUSINESS
- Jose Max-The board invited Jose Max to meet and determine what work need to be done at Banyan Canyon and get a quote. The board also requested to get two to three other quotes from the vendors Sentry Management works with.
- Architectural Committee-
- Park Benches: Decision from the board to look into buying three six foot benches for $744.00 and two four foot benches for $344.88.
- Fence for Water Pumps: Board wants quotes to place a fence with a fence gate for water pump station in the common areas.
- Advisement letters: Board wants to send advisement letter to 935 Princeton to explain that there are kids vandalizing. Advising to please supervise the kids.
- Landscaping Quotes: Mr. Wright requested two quotes from other companies to compare the quote Jose Max had given to do work in Banyan canyon.
- Summary Report: Mr. Wright had questioned a charge for $61.25. He would like to what the association is paying for on that charge. Also he had questioned the resale of three homes. If there is any monies that are owed from this homes. Also a $150.00 charge to the association. What is that paying for.
- OPEN FORUM
- Joan and Gene Aulleta, 923 Princeton, asking on policies in reference to welcome committee and how now homeowners are advised of the rules and how assessments are paid. Mrs. Auletta was advised on our welcome committee and also the buyer’s realtor is given all and any information in reference to the HOA they buy into.
- Next Board-Annual meeting will be June 29th, 2015 @ 6:00 pm at the Coopers Memorial Library.
- Wright made a motion to adjourn the meeting at 8:40 pm, which was seconded by Mr. Caines and carried with a unanimous voice vote.