COLLEGE PARK OF CLERMONT
HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
November 30, 2015
- Establish a Quorum and Call to Order – A quorum was established with Chris Caines, Michael Wilson, Steve Heller, and Chuck Kornegay in attendance. Kimberly Sanders represented Sentry Management and Randy Miller was present by phone. Chris Caines called the meeting to order at 6:03 pm in the Offices of Sentry Management.
- Notice was posted– According to Florida Statutes at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
- Approval of Minutes – With the noted changes the Chuck Kornegay made a motion to approve the October 26th, 2015 minutes. Chris Caines seconded the motion. All members voted in favor. The motion carried.
- Financial Summary – Operating Cash amounts to $177,264.99 with Reserves at $115,090.38. Current Period Income of $13,478.56 and $13,624.55 in Expenses and $134,246.45 in Income exceeds Expenses by $11,736.80. Motion to approve financial report. The first motion was given by Chuck Kornegay and second by Steve Heller. All members voted in favor. The motion carried.
- The board would like to have Access Control come to the December meeting.
- Old Business
- Playground Review– The Board would like (3) proposals for replacement play equipment for age range 2-12 years old. Composite or metal, reuse what’s there except for the teeter totter, swingset and sand box should be removed. Also, the mulch should be replaced.
- Landscape Contract – Signed by Chris Caines and scanned to A Cut Above.
- Legal Update- The Board expressed concern with HFS and wanted an update.
- Gate Repairs and Replacement- Access Control to come to the December Meeting.
- Removal of Dead Tree on Oakley Seaver- Chris Caines made a motion to approve removal of this tree on Oakley Seaver. Chuck Kornegay seconded the motion. All members voted in favor. The motion carried.
- New Business
- New CAM Discussion- Kimberly Sanders is the new CAM for College Park.
- Clean up of Front Gate landscaping- The Board would like A Cut Above to provide a proposal for the replacement of the landscaping that was damaged by the contractor that installed the reclaimed water.
- Gazebo Roof Option- The Board would like Management to obtain quotes for roof replacement using a green tin roof w/asphalt option to repair.
- Christmas Lights- Chris Caines made a motion for Christmas lights for Chuck Kornegay to get what he needs. Chuck Kornegay seconded the motion. All members voted in favor. The motion carried.
- Open to Members- No attendees commented at this time.
- Welcome Committee- No update at this time.
- ARC Update- There were four approvals this month and one not approved.
- Inspections were completed on 12/1/2015 by Kimberly Sanders and Steve Case.
- Open Forum- No attendees commented at this time.
- Date of Next Meeting- December 28, 2015- 6:00 p.m.
- Adjournment- Chris Caines made a motion to adjourn the meeting at 7:25 p.m., seconded by Chuck Kornegay, All members voted in favor. The motion carried.
OPEN FORUM- None