COLLEGE PARK OF CLERMONT
HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
September 28th 2015
1. Establish a Quorum and Call to Order – A quorum was established with Chris Caines, Michael Wilson, Steve Heller, Chuck Kornegay and Joan Auletta in attendance. Jorge Garcia represented Sentry Management. Mr. Caines called the meeting to order at 7:06 pm in the Offices of Sentry Management.
2. Notice was posted according to Florida Statutes at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
3. Approval of Minutes – Mr. Heller made a motion to approve the August 31st, 2015 minutes. Mr. Wilson seconded the motion, which carried with a unanimous voice vote. Board was satisfied with the board package.
4. Financial Summary – Operating Cash amounts to $196,081.39 with Reserves at $110,004.49. Current Period Income of $13,763.19 exceeds Expenses by $275.12 YTD Income of $108,597.92 exceeds Expenses by $12,642.92. Motion to approve financial report. The first motion was given by Mr. Heller and second by Mr. Kornegay. All in favor in unanimous vote.
5. The board was concerned about two line items on page 8 on the check registry that had the word faxed next to them. It was discovered on page 16 that it was transferred to another account.
6. The board went over the HFS and Clayton & McCulloh reports
7. The board received two bids from PLM and A CUT ABOVE, but they will table the landscaping bids until next one or two meetings, when all the bids are collected. Motion to table landscaping bids until October. The first motion was given by Ms. Auletta and seconded by Mr. Heller. All in favor.
8. Chris Caines and the board had advised Jose Max that they would like to include tree trimming in Banyan Canyon as part of the contracted service. Chris had requested to change the method on how the lawn needs to be cut in Banyan Canyon and he had also explained the issues of the lawn at the community park and he wants to show those issues to Jose the next day.
9. The board approved Jose Max to begin the installation of the benches for $500.00. Motion to approve Jose Max (A Cut Above) to install the benches at the park. The first motion was given by Mr. Heller and second by Mr. Kornegay All in favor.
10. The board had decided to table the installation of fence for the pump near the main gate. They authorize the continuation of the installation on the pump at the walkway near Princeton and Furman. Motion to approve changes on fence installation. The first motion was given by Mr. Heller and second by Mr. Kornegay All in favor.
11. The board requested to find companies to update the community park.
12. The board was notified that the construction company damaged the irrigations lines again in front of the main gate.
13. The board has approved the budget based on the changes to cut the legal expense from $5000.00 to $2500.00, and to bring down $7930.00 from the collected funds. The board wants those funds to go to Account 6580, miscellaneous repairs. Motion to make changes and approve the budget. The first motion was given by Mr. Heller and second by Mr. Kornegay All in favor.
14. The board wants to file a motion to sign the Quick Claim deed reference 782 Princeton. Motion to execute the Quick Claim deed. The first motion was given by Ms. Auletta and seconded by Mr. Heller. All in favor.
15. The board approved to call code enforcement on the homeowner that is operating a repair shop in front of his home.
16. Motion to approve and send an attorney demand letter to the homeowner who is parking church buses in front of his home. The board wants to make sure that the homeowner receives the letter because the home is rented. Motion to approve attorney demand letter. The first motion was given by Mr. Kornegay and seconded by Mr. Heller. All in favor.
17. The board approved to allow any miscellanies repairs or installations up to $800.00 online. First motion was made by Mr. Heller and seconded by Mr. Wilson. All in favor.
18. Steve Case had requested to update the welcome committee cover letter and copies of the rules and regulations. Mr. Case had also requested that a violation letter be sent to homeowner who had painted his home without ARC approval.
19. Inspections were completed on 09/25/2015 by Steve Case.
20. Two ARC’s for the month of September. The ARC committee approved both ARC’s.
The new signs were ordered and placed at the community for board meeting notices.
Mr. Mondello offered to provide me all the contact information to send realtors community information. Mr. Mondello thanked Jorge Garcia for his response on the installation of the fence at the wrong pump.
The yard sale will be held on October 24th 2015. The board requested that the gates be held open by 7:30AM.
Next Board meeting will be on October 26th, 2015 @ 6:00 pm at the Sentry Management office, 1645 E HWY 50 Clermont Suite 201.
Motion to adjourn the meeting at 8:00 pm, First motion was made by Mr. Kornegay and seconded by Mr. Wilson. All in favor.
Jorge Garcia, LCAM Approval Date 10/26/2015
As noted by Randy Miller